Wednesday, April 22, 2009

vacation II

Hello, everyone. Well, the time has come for me to actually get up out of here. I am ready. I'll be leaving here real soon to embark on the long journey home for my R&R. Due to hodji monitoring this site and since I am sooo high profile I can't give too much info about my travels. Yeah, it’s tough being so important. It’s just a burden I must bear (long sigh). I guess no one is really buying that last bit but it sounded good.

Anyway, I’ll be posting more pictures and info about my time with my two sweeties. If I don’t get to see you when I am home please for give me but there are a couple of other peeps that want that time reserved for them. Hope you understand. Thanks for all your support.

Oh, for the politically aware/concerned check out Jeff’s new blog: http://usbestinterest.blogspot.com/. I have a link to it on the list of blogs I am following as well.

1 comment:

J.Scott said...

O.K. Bryan,
I am sure you have had loads of fun, but it is time to come back. We have a crap load of patients for you to see and I have signed you up to man the Swine Flu Tent every evening from 6 P.M. til midnight. It should be loads of fun for all.

We miss you and can't wait until you return.

Becareful coming back,
Jeff